View Profile sebaametalix

107 Movie Reviews

Just awesome, keep up the good work :D.

I can't say its something reaaaaaally good, but it's something and it's madness day, :D. You still need to improve a lot, but you are not bad.

Happy madness day!

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Thanks, but what exactly would you say needs improvement?

Recuerdo cuando me enseñaste esto la primera vez hace unos años y que no lo pudiste completar... con que asi terminaba xD. Buen trabajo.

Feliz madness day!

ErnestoGod responds:

hahahaha seeee xD desde el 2010 que lo empece y pues... tenia que darle un fin, quizas no el mejor... pero cerre este proyecto pendiente :3 gracias e igual! feliz madness day!

4 Game Reviews

Very well done.

funny and simple, a good crossrover of tetris and platforms, good job.

Fruit touhou :3

i like the game, is simple and addictive :D

Rooble responds:

Almost as addictive as you. I can't keep away from you. They can't stand inbetween our love for much longer.

i love you.

the new madness interactive

funny, simple, gore :) 4/5 9/10

11 Audio Reviews

Wow, all the song is intense, and the song have an air of a tense situation at the end.

cheshyre responds:

Thanks for the vote!! I was totally going for intense, I'm glad you like it!

Amazing.

Sounds dark, like old times! , by the way if following you in twitter :D .

cheshyre responds:

Awesome!! Thanks a lot! I'll try to update twitter more often but I have no idea what to say...

GOD.

Seriously cheshyre, this track is totally awesome, and i love the madness consternation part, that was nostalgic, seriously, i love this, the track and the animation was perfect. Thanks for make this masterpiece.

cheshyre responds:

My pleasure!!! Thanks for liking this stuff! Stay tuned for more!

11 Art Reviews

Crit wrench in all the face. Lol, I get the joke.

Tengo que ser sincero...

Ehm, bueno, la verdad, para empezar no esta muy bien dibujado..., segundo... se ve medio... raro..., la verdad es que no se ve muy bien... eso nomas. No quiero que te tomes el 0 enserio, lo digo como amigo.

juanford66 responds:

vale, pero....ya dije que lo puedo hacer mejor, pero podrÃ-as al menos darme un 5

Muy bien xD.

Deberias tratar con otros estilos de animacion no crees?

BioSoldier168 responds:

talvez....XD

A little kid of 12 years old making some stupid animations in the internet :D.

20, Male