The Neverhood - Beak-Beak The Neverhood - Beak-Beak

Just awesome, keep up the good work :D.

Madness Experimentation Madness Experimentation

I can't say its something reaaaaaally good, but it's something and it's madness day, :D. You still need to improve a lot, but you are not bad.

Happy madness day!

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Thanks, but what exactly would you say needs improvement?

Madness Caipirinha Madness Caipirinha

Recuerdo cuando me enseñaste esto la primera vez hace unos años y que no lo pudiste completar... con que asi terminaba xD. Buen trabajo.

Feliz madness day!

ErnestoGod responds:

hahahaha seeee xD desde el 2010 que lo empece y pues... tenia que darle un fin, quizas no el mejor... pero cerre este proyecto pendiente :3 gracias e igual! feliz madness day!

Madness day short 2012 Madness day short 2012

Esta muy bueno, note que mejoraste algo en tu forma de animar, el unico detalle algo molesto seria las cosas del fondo (por ejemplo se ven las puertas de arriba, o los tipos salen de las puertas de maneras extrañas) pero todo lo demas esta muy bien :D.

Feliz madness day!

juanford66 responds:

gracias :D

Incident:009b RE Incident:009b RE

I lol'd when the guy fires the giant pistol.

Madness Defection Madness Defection

Nice job! Didn't expected that ending too :D.

Paradigmadness Paradigmadness

Interesting collab! it's really different from other collabs, almost all madness collabs now are random scenes together in a package, but this is more original than that, I like how this collab has a storyline, and how it progress through it changes the scene, it's a really nice work, good job all :D!

Happy Madness day!

Madness: Dedication Madness: Dedication

Wow, nice work Ellvis, this animation looks amazing! Too bad is your last animation :/, I like your animations, they have action but also some funny parts (seriously I laughed sometimes :D), maybe your best animation, 3 months of hard work eh? looks like it worth it.

Happy Madness day!

Ellvis responds:

Thank you Sebastian I appriciate it. Good luck to the future xD

Madness E collab 2 Madness E collab 2

¡Bien hecho!, juanford, lograste organizar bien el collab, has aprendido mucho mi dicipulo (?) xD.

Well, the collab is perfect, has a good atmophere and theme, I like the way that it stop sometimes and starts again, and has a good sync with the music, and all the members animate very well, keep up the good work!.

juanford66 responds:

gracias, pero vota 5!! D:

Flesh Eaters Ep1 Flesh Eaters Ep1

It's ok. Could be better, it just too short, the idea is good, but zombies are a overused idea, you could make more enemies than just zombies. I like the style, makes me remember of the ol' madness stylished movies, but you can do it better.

ExAker responds:

Zombies would stay the same but next one will be longer...